A keen, experienced and professional Business Analyst with 7 years of progressive experience. Able to analyze current and potential processes to highlight clear areas of improvement. Extensive qualifications in all areas of information systems methodology.
Master of Science in Information Management, University
BS in Business Admin. – Information Systems, University
Database administrator for the productivity application used within operations and supported the program in a format similar to that of a help desk. Spearheaded improvement in the supply chain process and systems implementation projects. Identifed process bottlenecks and implemented new and improved processes and policies.
- – Implemented a variety of business optimization projects and reporting tools, which improved efficiency,reduced expenses, labor costs, and maximized profit by automating inefficient manual processes.
- – Forecasted the company’s expense accounts and assisted in vendor contract renewals and Invoicing.
- – Developed key metrics to determine inefficiencies and scope for improvement across the hospital.
- – Analyzed department technology usage and determined the best course for future purchases.
Skills & Expertise
- – Spotting deficiencies in both business systems and processes.
- – Writing engaging, well-organized and informative presentations.
- – The ability to manage a flexible work schedule to accommodate business needs.
- – Highlighting risks and issues that could impact project delivery.
- – Extremely strong collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation skills.
- – Able to work accurately while experiencing frequent interruptions.